TOP OF THE LINE IN IT'S ORGANIC FORM
The cultivation of conventional cotton is one of the most polluting crops in the world (this alone represents 24% of pesticides sold in the world) and often involves exploitation of labor, serious illnesses related to the intensive use of chemicals and heavy indebtedness of small farmers.
Benefits of using organic cotton for farmers include:
- Balanced ecosystem and enhanced health: lack of chemicals ensure soil fertility and preserves groundwater while enhancing biodiversity.
- Improved economic situation and food security: partnerships enhance the economic status
- Improved access to markets: organic cotton has strict environmental and social standards
Organic cotton has both benefits for the consumer and farmers:
- The absence of chemicals in cotton gives a better quality of soft feel (more pleasant for the skin).
5 Reasons for organic
- Combine ethical standards with style
- Protect biodiversity in our world
- Increase environmental awareness
- Provide outstanding quality and design
- Offer anti-allergic properties
Benefits for Consumers:
- Buy a healthy product
- Traceability, clear standards and labels: consumer knows where the product is coming from and how it was made
- Do good for the environment
- Have a positive impact on producer’s livelihood: help out the organic farmers
- Many believe organic cotton is softer and easier on the skin
- Whenever possible, it is highly recommended to buy organic cotton. You will be supporting a sustainable product and a healthier eco-system.